Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ileana D'Cruz hot hot






Ileana D'Cruz is a sensation in south Indian film industry. Glamour queen Ileana says, “It would be wrong that my thoughts would be in sky because I became star at a young age. But basically I am an average girl. I too think of getting married before I reach 30. I don’t want a very handsome boy but he should never lie.”

Ileana has recently accepted to work for a Tamil film 24 in the direction of Vikram Kumar. She will be pairing against Vikram in the movie.

Styling and grooming have become an important part of the making of a glamorous heroine. Some of the new girls who are trying to get into the ‘hot-and-sultry’ category in the 2010 are Ileana, Neetu Chandra, Kajal Aggarwal, Hansika Motwani, and the lone girl from south, Poorna.

No comments:

Post a Comment